Thursday 8 July 2010

Brief Description of coursework

I recently recieved the brief for my A2 Media coursework from 'L31 Productions'. The main task they wish for me to carry out is to aid the marketing of a new film which will be released in November 2010 which will conincide with Winter and Christmas.
Within this proejct I must produce:
-either 2 trailers of 60 seconds length or one trailer of 120 seconds
-a film magazine and a poster to show how the film can be marketed

All of the above need to be linked in some way to show a synergy of a product. The trailer I produce will be viewed by an audience therefore it needs to be of a high quality. I must also consider the selection of mise-en-scene, actor, sound, props and editing.

Throughout my project I will post regular up to date blogs so I or anyone can track my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment