Friday 3 December 2010

Actual Production Schedule & Daily Planning Sheets

Below is a copy of our actual production schedule. We found it hard to stick to the exact dates and times as a group due to different members of the group being unable to attend for varies reasons. I was only able to attend one of the filming days due to the fact I was on work experience in Stafford for the October Holidays(the only time the rest of the group could get to together)so they filmed a lot of footage without me. However I filmed the majority of the main graveyard scene and also managed to film smaller clips when possible such as the 'knife in the picture' clip you will see later in the trailer. I also made sure my opinion was gave when deciding which of the clips to use from the footage filmed by the rest of my group.
Because of this we had to create a new production schedule showing what members of the group attended what filming sessions.




Below is the daily planning sheet- showing what happened at each day of filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment